- ATF has the authority to make determinations and interpret laws
- Correspondence rulings and opinions are common = determinations vary
- IOI’s = Inspectors (not agents)
- Bad system because the rules are hard to follow – this new guidance is a great example
- Overall length (not barrel) matters
- AOW = Any Other Weapon (catch-all category)
- Concealable firearm (under 26”) = AOW if it’s not a handgun with a rifled barrel
- Arm-braces = non-permanent accessories
- Accessories can change the legal classification of a firearm
Please check out my Instagram!
Just kicked off a new veteran-owned venture, this time with my wife, Musket & Hatchet! If you want to help support us and have a beard, or know someone who does, please try our awesome beard oil.