In the Long Range Shooting Handbook I include, and make reference to, some targets that will help you zero your rifle and train better as a precision shooter.
These targets are all included here: FREE TARGETS You can also follow the link to the target on the information page for the Long Range Shooting Handbook.
The targets that will help you zero your rifle include:
- 1 inch square grids so that you can easier measure the adjustments needed,
- 1, 2, and 3 inch circles around the center so that you can help judge group size at different distances,
- Diamond aiming references (my favorite) to help you easier center your reticle without straining to look at the targets,
- Different targets with different-size aiming points for various magnification scopes (and iron sights),
- MOA adjustments (up, down, left, and right) necessary for EVERY grid-line for 25, 50, and 100 yards, and
- Instructions to help you use the targets complete with a sample scenario as an explanation!
The training targets include:
- A “camo” target that is useful in hiding the impacts of previous bullets so that you focus on the next shot and aren’t tempted to micro-adjust in the middle of a group, and
- A target to help you confirm “cold-bore” shift (or the lack thereof!)