In the Long Range Shooting Handbook I include, and make reference to, some targets that will help you zero your rifle and train better as a precision shooter.
These targets are all included below for you to download and use FOR FREE in exchange for you signing up to my newsletter so that I can
spam your inbox send you updates about current and future products such as my custom rifles, upcoming books, training courses, live online Q+A sessions, and more!
The targets that will help you zero your rifle include:
- 1 inch square grids so that you can easier measure the adjustments needed,
- 1, 2, and 3 inch circles around the center so that you can help judge group size at different distances,
- Diamond aiming references (my favorite) to help you easier center your reticle without straining to look at the targets,
- Different targets with different-size aiming points for various magnification scopes (and iron sights),
- MOA adjustments (up, down, left, and right) necessary for EVERY grid-line for 25, 50, and 100 yards, and
- Instructions to help you use the targets complete with a sample scenario as an explanation!
The training targets include:
- A “camo” target that is useful in hiding the impacts of previous bullets so that you focus on the next shot and aren’t tempted to micro-adjust in the middle of a group, and
- A target to help you confirm “cold-bore” shift (or the lack thereof!)
If you’ve already signed up for my newsletter, I appreciate it! Don’t worry, you won’t get duplicate emails if you sign up here.
I’d really appreciate it if you:
- Share pictures of your results with these targets on Facebook and/or Instagram and tag me
- Help spread the word about these free tools and tell your friends (you can tell your enemies too if you want)