In the Long Range Shooting Handbook I include, and make reference to, some targets that will help you zero your rifle and train better as a precision shooter.
These targets are all included below for you to download and use FOR FREE in exchange for you signing up to my newsletter so that I can
spam your inbox send you updates about current and future products such as my custom rifles, upcoming books, training courses, live online Q+A sessions, and more!
BONUS – You’ll also get a free sample chapter from the Long Range Shooting Handbook in your inbox!
The targets that will help you zero your rifle include:
- 1 inch square grids so that you can easier measure the adjustments needed,
- 1, 2, and 3 inch circles around the center so that you can help judge group size at different distances,
- Diamond aiming references (my favorite) to help you easier center your reticle without straining to look at the targets,
- Different targets with different-size aiming points for various magnification scopes (and iron sights),
- MOA adjustments (up, down, left, and right) necessary for EVERY grid-line for 25, 50, and 100 yards, and
- Instructions to help you use the targets complete with a sample scenario as an explanation!
The training targets include:
- A “camo” target that is useful in hiding the impacts of previous bullets so that you focus on the next shot and aren’t tempted to micro-adjust in the middle of a group, and
- A target to help you confirm “cold-bore” shift (or the lack thereof!)
If you’ve already signed up for my newsletter, I appreciate it! Don’t worry, you won’t get duplicate emails if you sign up here.
I’d really appreciate it if you:
- Share pictures of your results with these targets on Facebook and/or Instagram and tag me
- Help spread the word about these free tools and tell your friends (you can tell your enemies too if you want)
Subscribe below for access to the targets (you’ll get your free sample chapter from the Long Range Shooting Handbook in your inbox after you sign up!):